WELCOME TO THE POKER ROOM
We feature 30 action-packed tables and “free to enter” Poker Tournaments starting at 7pm daily.
There’s always a game at The Big Easy Poker Room
From Texas Hold ’em and 7 Card Stud to Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo, there are 30 action-packed tables in The Big Easy Poker Room. If you don’t see your game or betting limit, just ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff members and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Whether you’re a pro or first-time player, we have the perfect table for you, including every popular form of poker in various limits and range bets.
- Texas Hold ‘em
- 7 Card Stud
- 7 Card Stud High/Low
- Omaha High/Low
Rules and Regulations of the Poker Room
- Players must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The house does not extend credit, and side bets are not allowed.
- Management reserves the right to seat players where needed.
- English only, at and around the table area, during a hand in the live games and at all times in tournament play.
- Cash and personal items are not allowed on the table. All cash should be changed into chips immediately.
- Players may not discuss the hand while it is in progress.
- Showing cards to another player, whether in the hand or not, is prohibited. At the showdown, cards “speak”. Any hand face up on the table may be read by anyone at the table. A player must protect his/ her own hand and interest in the pot at all times.
- Players may not use a cell phone at the table.
- Players may not be gone from the table for more than 30 minutes.
- Players must conduct themselves with proper etiquette at all times as determined by management.
- Proper dress code is required at all times as determined by management.
- Management reserves the right to bar any person from entering the big easy room or big easy casino without obligation to give an explanation or show cause.
- Management’s decision is final.
Sign up to receive updates on our promotions and events.